Store regulations valid from 01/12/2019 are available below.
Regulations of the online store www.hubsolar.pl
The online store www.hubsolar.pl is run by CSA Piast Zbigniew Kołodziej with its registered office in Blizne Łaszczyńskiego at Mała 8, 05-082 Stare Babice. Mobile phone. +48 500-111-769, e-mail address: email@example.com NIP: 715-134-32-91, Regon 366527347, entry in the business register on 2017-02-08.
§ 1 General provisions
1. These regulations set out the rules for using the Online Store www.hubsolar.pl, placing orders for products available in the Online Store www.hubsolar.pl, delivering ordered products to the Customer, paying by the Customer amounts for sold products, withdrawing from the contract and rules for submitting and consideration of complaints.
4. The delivery time depends on the availability of the product in the warehouse and at the suppliers, the choice of payment method and carrier. Orders placed and paid up to twelve o'clock are processed on the same business day.
5. In the absence of the selected item in stock, we will contact the customer immediately to inform him of the situation and determine further action. Pursuant to the Act on consumer rights, the Customer may cancel the order if the proposed conditions do not suit him and the online store www.hubsolar.pl returns the amount paid.
8. The ordering party is obliged to provide the e-mail address and telephone number on the order form in order to allow confirmation of the order.
9. Customer's personal data is only provided at the stage of the contract. These data will not be disclosed to companies and third parties for any purpose. In order to delete the Customer's account from the Online Store www.hubsolar.pl, one should send an email asking to delete the account.
10. The ordered goods are delivered to the customer via courier according to the customer's choice, or they can be picked up at the company's headquarters. Delivery costs depend on the method of delivery of the product to the customer, the value and size of the order and are given when choosing the method of delivery of the product by the customer. The total cost of the order (i.e. the price of the products including delivery costs) is indicated in the basket before the Customer places the order.
11. The online store www.hubsolar.pl reserves the right to make changes in product prices on an ongoing basis and to carry out and cancel all kinds of promotional campaigns and sales. The entitlement referred to in the previous sentence shall not affect orders placed before the date of entry into force of the price change, terms of promotional campaigns or sales.
12. Payment for the goods is made: in advance by bank transfer to the store's account, in cash on delivery, or in cash on delivery.
13. The offered products may differ in detail from the images and information placed on the store's websites.
14. The data contained in the product descriptions may differ from the data provided by the manufacturer. Therefore, we always recommend verifying the information in the attachments attached to the products.
15. Offer valid only in Poland
§ 2 Delivery and payment
1. Delivery by courier usually goes to the customer on the second business day after posting. If the ordered product is temporarily out of stock, this time may be longer. In this case, the customer is informed each time by e-mail or phone immediately after placing the order. The conditions for the implementation of unusual orders are each time agreed with the customer individually.
2. We deliver ordered goods by courier. The buyer is charged for delivery via courier (rate according to the price list). The total cost of the order (i.e. the price of the products including delivery costs) is indicated in the basket before the order is placed by the customer. According to the regulations, we only sell in Poland.
3. The proof of purchase (original VAT invoice or receipt) is attached to the package, in some cases it is sent by a separate letter.
a) by transfer to a bank account. The invoice number will be provided in the order confirmation as well
is given in the CONTACT tab. On request, we send a pro-forma invoice (for institutional customers). We send the goods after posting the amount to the bank account.
b) on delivery, i.e. for so-called Cash on delivery to courier on delivery.
c) when picking up in cash (pickup should be arranged in advance by phone).
§ 3 Terms of complaint
The online store www.hubsolar.pl is liable to the Customer if the product sold has a physical or legal defect (warranty), where the physical defect is the non-compliance of the delivered products with the contract. The customer has the right to lodge a complaint within 2 years (only for Consumers) from the date the product was released to him by the online store www.hubsolar.pl.
The Buyer may submit a complaint to the Seller regarding the concluded Agreement at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or in writing to the address of the Seller. A correctly submitted complaint should contain at least:
name, surname, address, e-mail address of the Buyer,
date of conclusion of the Agreement being the basis for the complaint,
subject of the complaint, indicating the Buyer's request,
all circumstances justifying the complaint.
If the data or information provided in the complaint need to be supplemented, before considering the complaint, the Seller shall ask the person submitting the complaint to supplement it in the indicated scope.
In order to consider the complaint, the Customer should provide the advertised product with proof of purchase of this product, warranty card to the address of the online store www.hubsolar.pl and a description of the complaint.
The seller considers the complaint within 14 days from the date of receipt in correct form.
The response to the complaint is sent to the e-mail address provided by the Buyer or to the traditional postal address.
If the complaint is examined in favor of the Customer - the online store www.hubsolar.pl will immediately remove the defect or replace the defective product with a product free from defects. If it is not possible to replace the product, remove the product defect or reduce the price, the online store www.hubsolar.pl l will refund the amount immediately, in accordance with applicable law.
A customer purchasing a product for a purpose related directly to his professional or business activity (a customer who is not a consumer) has the right to lodge a complaint in accordance with applicable law, with the liability of the online store www.hubsolar.pl under the warranty for physical defects of products limited to the amount the customer has paid to purchase the product. In order to consider the complaint, the Customer who is not a Consumer delivers the advertised product at his expense to the headquarters of the Seller or directly to the Guarantor, which appears on the warranty card.
§ 4 Terms of warranty
All products offered in the store www.hubsolar.pl are brand new, free from physical and legal defects, and have been legally introduced on the Polish market. The products have a manufacturer's or importer's warranty valid in Poland. Each time the conditions for the implementation of the guarantee are specified in the print of the guarantee issued by the guarantor. Usually the warranty period is 12 months, and any possible deviations (extension of the warranty period) from this rule are clearly indicated in the product description.
In the case of a product for which the manufacturer or distributor / importer has granted a guarantee, the Customer may complain about a product with defects:
a) exercising the rights arising from the guarantee granted - in this case, the Customer advertises the product directly to the guarantor (the entity granting the guarantee), and the online store www.hubsolar.pl can only be the intermediary forwarding the complaint. The customer, at his choice, can contact the warranty service directly or the seller.
b) exercising the rights of the Seller under the warranty in such a case, a complaint must be submitted in accordance with the provisions of § 3 of the Regulations.
§ 5 The consumer's right to withdraw from the contract
The consumer may withdraw from the contract of sale of the product purchased in the Online Store www.hubsolar.pl within 14 calendar days without giving a reason and without incurring costs, except for the costs specified in paragraph 6 below.
The right to withdraw from the contract is not entitled to the Consumer in relation to the contract (pursuant to Article 38 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights - consolidated text of 24 June 2014, Journal of Laws of 2014, item . 827):
a) for the provision of services, if the entrepreneur has fully performed the service with the express consent of the consumer, who was informed before the start of the service that after the performance of the service by the entrepreneur will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
b) in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no control and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the contract;
c) in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
d) in which the subject of the service is an item subject to rapid deterioration or having a short shelf life;
e) in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery;
f) in which the subject of the service are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things;
g) in which the subject of the service are alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the conclusion of the sales contract, and whose delivery may take place only after 30 days and whose value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no control;
h) in which the consumer explicitly demanded that the entrepreneur came to him for urgent repair or maintenance; if the entrepreneur provides additional services other than those requested by the consumer, or provides items other than spare parts necessary to perform the repair or maintenance, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract in respect of additional services or items;
i) in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in a sealed package, if the package was opened after delivery;
j) for delivering newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts;
k) concluded through a public auction;
l) for the provision of accommodation services other than for residential purposes, the carriage of goods, car rental, catering, leisure services, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the contract indicates the day or period of service provision;
ł) for the supply of digital content that is not stored on a tangible medium, if the performance of the service began with the express consent of the consumer before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after informing him by the entrepreneur about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
Withdrawal from the contract in accordance with paragraph 1 above requires submitting a written statement within the time limit
indicated in paragraph 1 above (the consumer may use the model declaration found under
In this case, the consumer is obliged to return the product in a state not exceeding what is necessary to establish the nature of the product, as well as its features and functioning.
The direct cost of returning the product as a result of withdrawal is borne by the Consumer. At the same time, the consumer is liable for a decrease in the value of the product as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature of the product, its characteristics or functioning.
The consumer who withdraws from the contract is obliged to return the product immediately, but not later than 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the contract to the address of the Seller's registered office.
In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the online store www.hubsolar.pl returns money within 14 calendar days to the consumer's bank account. The online store www.hubsolar.pl is not responsible for the lack of refund of amounts paid or delayed return, if, despite being directed to the Customer to the e-mail address provided by the Customer to send the Customer's bank account number, the Customer will not send such a bank account number or if the answer is not contain data enabling refunds. The online store www.hubsolar.pl is not responsible for the lack of reimbursement of amounts paid or delayed reimbursement if they are the result of the Customer providing incorrect address, name or bank account number.
The online store www.hubsolar.pl upon conclusion of the sales contract will provide the consumer with the regulations containing information on the exercise of the right of withdrawal and a model withdrawal form.
§ 6 Personal data protection, shopping security
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29.08.1997, we inform you that your personal data is stored in the CSA Piast's data set
Placing an order in the store www.hubsolar.pl requires consent to the processing of personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883).
These data will be processed only for the purpose of completing the order.
Customer data is not passed on to third parties.
The customer has the right to inspect their data, correct them and request to stop processing them.
§ 7 Final Provisions
The Purchaser agrees to the use of his personal data to perform the contract.
The store reserves the right to change the regulations.
The court competent to hear disputes related to the contract is the court competent for the defendant or the court competent for the place of performance of the contract. The buyer who is a consumer has the option of using an out-of-court complaint and redress procedure before the Permanent Consumer Arbitration Court at the Provincial Inspector of Trade Inspection. Information on how to access the abovementioned procedures and procedures for resolving disputes can be found at the following address: http://www.uokik.gov.pl, in the tab "Settlement of consumer disputes".
The ordering party accepts the terms of these regulations.
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.